To represent the interests of Pennsylvania off-highway vehicle users in public and private activities. PaOHV focuses on:
- Facilitating instrumental and influential interactions with the public and private land managers.
- Defending the OHV community against discriminating legislation and regulation.
- Inspiring and fostering camaraderie among motorized OHV users as well as all recreational trail user groups.
- Creating a medium for the dissemination of information and knowledge relating to the OHV industry.
- Seeking and providing educational and programming opportunities for the proper riding procedures, intelligent safety choices, and the execution of appropriate environmental decisions.
- Encouraging research pertaining to the most desirable maintenance and trail construction techniques that are sustainable and compatible with the environmental resources.