- Influencing the increase of size and weight limits on designated state forest trails
- Negotiating the motorized events guidelines
- 2013 Started initiative for dirt bike registration bill (now HB 478)
- 2013 Wrote legislation to split restricted receipts fund between snowmobiles and
- ATVs in a more proportionate manner based on registration of those vehicles.
- 2018 Passing of current Recreational Use of Lands and Water Act (RULWA)
which defined private land-owner liability relief for motorized recreation.
- Removed several severe impacts in bills that would have been detrimental to
ATVs/OHMs, riders, and landowners.
- About Us
- Ready to Ride
- Taking Action
- Latest News
- Join The Team